your routine to save precious minutes so that you can leave home on
time looking polished, well groomed and confident enough to face the day
Good grooming and attendance to detail does take time but there are lots of ways you can save time when you're preparing for the day.
Don't start the day on the wrong foot - make sure you're working to full capacity.
Arriving at work hassled is not the mark of an effective person so don't rely on memory alone to cope with everything.
The key to saving time is preparation - plan ahead so your morning goes like clockwork!
Your favorite tips...
There are so many BRILLIANT
tips here that I've gleaned from all my years running Style Workshops.
Most of them have been contributed by the ladies coming to my classes.
They're all great. Take what works for you and forget the rest.
your routine? Do you have any special tips that help you to save time
in the morning? Please share them with us and I'll include them.
A. In the evening
Do as many jobs as you can, you'll be more effective and leave your mind clear for the new day.
the kitchen is clean and tidy; prepare an easy-to-serve breakfast (slow cooker porridge is a goody); and set the coffee machine.
2. Pack your lunch box with no chance of messing up your clean clothes.
3. If you take an evening bath wash your
hair to save time in the morning and clean your face thoroughly.
Invest in a good shampoo and conditioner, brushing and styling is so much easier.
4. Select your outfit - if something is soiled or not ironed you have time to rethink or remedy. Color Analysis will enable you to plan a simple but harmonizing wardrobe. Ring the changes with accessories.
5. Get to bed on time allowing yourself a decent night's sleep.
B. Freshen up in the morning
6. Save time in the morning by making your bed while the shower is heating up.
7. Morning shower and hair wash? Use a moisturizing shower gel and you won't need body lotion.
8. Cleansing wipes may be sufficient for your face.
9. A quality hair turban
halves hair drying time and allows you to get on with your makeup.
10. Makeup should be a simple 5 minute application with products that flatter you and are easy to use.