The SUMMER Man
Your color characteristics are COOL and LIGHT
and you belong to the Summer Season
- The SUMMER man has a blue undertone to his skin with blue tinted veins.
- This, strangely, translates into a pink toned complexion, although it's not always initially obvious!
- Your skin may be fair through to mid beige and, even if you take a tan, the underlying pink tone will continue.
- Your eyes will be quite light; Blue, Gray Blue or Gray Brown, light hazel or even a clear Green. Eyes will often have a deeper grey rim around the iris.
- Your hair will have been fair to Light Brown as a child, perhaps even white blonde, but is likely to have deepened to Light to Medium Ash Brown.
- All the shades in this palette have the same characteristics as your own and will harmonize with and complement your coloring and complexion.
Why you should choose SUMMER colors
- The colors that suit you best will have a COOL undertone (blue undertone) but a LIGHT intensity.
- Wearing these colors echoes your natural coloring creating harmony and balance so you look your best.
- You can use this color palette to build a co-ordinated wardrobe saving TIME and MONEY!
- You'll probably to have an affinity with this color palette.
Summer for Men color swatch and the Seasonal color swatch.
The SUMMER man will look his best in:
- Light to medium colors with a slight blue undertone.
- Your neutral tones for suits and jackets are based mostly on shades of blue and grey, also cool toned taupe and cocoa - all with a light to medium intensity.
- Shirts and casual wear bring in the more colorful shades of blues, greens, pinks and purples.
- All these colors have the same color characteristics as your own.
Lighter colors are useful for shirts and casual wear
Some familiar faces with SUMMER coloring
- Neutrals form the backbone of your wardrobe - the investment
pieces such as coats jackets, trousers etc. which take you from season
- These colors are great for accessories too
- Neutrals create the perfect foil for your strong accent colors
- Your best neutrals are all COOL, lighter navy and all shades of cool gray, cool taupe and cocoa pictured above
- Your best lights neutrals are white, off white and bright ivory
- Black is in your palette and a useful neutral but it can be quite harsh against your complexion particularly if you are fair, so keep it away from your face
- Avoid rich cream and most shades of yellow and brown as they have a Warm undertone and may 'throw' your complexion and make you look yellow
How to wear your SUMMER colors
difficult to visualize how an outfit should look. But your primary
consideration is a COOL undertone with a LIGHT intensity. You can wear and enjoy all the colors in
the SUMMER color palette.
There are soft and brighter shades allowing choice according to mood and occasion.
For casual wear you can introduce any of the colors in the Summer swatch knowing you will always look your best.
The Summer Man Color Brief £4
The Mens SUMMER Color Brief is ready to
download and print out with all the concise information you need to
start wearing and enjoying the colors that complement your natural coloring. I show you the colors to choose for both formal and casual wear and how to co-ordinate your wardrobe with colors and fabrics.
16 pages of information includes 2 DIGITAL COLOR SWATCHES that can be stored on
your Iphone or Ipad for shopping i.e. 30 color Seasonal swatch and 28 color Mens swatch.
The Summer man color swatch £25
Carrying colors in your head is difficult and a Color Swatch makes
organizing a breeze and shopping a pleasure. Your choice won't be
limited, on the contrary, between each color there are literally
hundreds of shades and tones just like an artist's palette.
Mens Seasonal color swatch is presented in a discreet, slim-line wallet
designed to fit in the inside pocket of a suit jacket.
dyed fabrics: 8 Seasonal colors, 8 shirt fabrics, 6 suit fabrics, 6 tie
colors, displayed in concertina style for easy co-ordination and despatched to you soonest.
also receive 2 digital color swatches to keep on your phone i.e. the mens colors (left) and the colors from the Seasonal color swatch pictured above.
IN THE UK
Please use this button to purchase, p & p £1.95.
OUTSIDE THE UK
Please use this button to purchase, p & p is £5.95
For personal advice you need Color Analysis for Men
Finding all articles relating to:
Homepage >> Free Color Analysis for Men >> The Summer Man