The SPRING Man
Your color characteristics are WARM and LIGHT
and you belong to the Spring Season
- The SPRING man has a golden undertone to his skin and will have green tinted veins.
- His skin is fair through to a golden beige often with a sprinkling of
freckles but always with golden warm undertones.
- The brightness and clarity of his eye
color is one of the most obvious characteristics of the Spring man - clear blue or turquoise, sometimes green or topaz and
often flecked with yellow.
- His hair is usually light with a definite golden tone and elements of light red, golden or strawberry blonde but could be a rich chestnut with fair skin. He will invariably have been a
golden haired child.
- All the shades in this palette have the same characteristics as the Spring man and will harmonize with and complement his coloring and complexion.
Why you should choose SPRING colors
- The colors that suit you best will have a WARM undertone (yellow undertone) with a LIGHT intensity.
- Wearing these colors echoes your natural coloring creating harmony and balance so you will always look your best.
- You can use this color palette to build a co-ordinated wardrobe saving TIME and MONEY!
- You'll probably feel instinctively at home in these colors.
The SPRING man will look his best in:
- Light to medium colors that are warm and natural.
- Lights such as beige, cream and peach are better than pure white.
- Earth colors with a light intensity: beige, camel, warm grey, green, golds.
- Your neutral tones for suits and jackets are based mostly on shades of beige, light grey and lighter navy.
- Shirts and casual wear bring in the more colorful shades of warm reds, turquoise/teal, yellow greens and purple/blues.
- All these colors have the same color characteristics as your own.
Lighter/brighter colors are great for shirts or casual wear
- Neutrals form the backbone of your wardrobe - the investment
pieces such as coats jackets, trousers etc. which take you from season
- These colors are great for accessories too
- Neutrals create the perfect foil for your strong accent colors
- Your best neutrals are all WARM, beige, camel, lighter navy and light earth shades.
- Your best light neutrals are ivory, cream and soft beige.
- Avoid the darkest neutrals like deep navy, charcoal grey and black as they are very harsh colors against your natural coloring.
- Avoid crisp and harsh colors that have a blue undertone.
Some familiar faces with SPRING coloring
How to wear your LIGHT WARM colors
difficult to visualize how an outfit should look. But your primary
consideration is a WARM undertone but a LIGHT intensity. You can wear and enjoy all the colors in
the SPRING color palette.
There are both soft and brighter tones that allow you to choose according to mood and occasion.
For casual wear you can introduce any of the colors in the Spring swatch knowing you will always look your best.
Color swatch for the Spring man - £25
Carrying colors in your head is difficult and a Color Swatch makes
organizing a breeze and shopping a pleasure. Your choice won't be
limited, on the contrary, between each color there are literally
hundreds of shades and tones just like an artist's palette.
Mens Seasonal color swatch is presented in a discreet, slim-line wallet
designed to fit in the inside pocket of a suit jacket.
dyed fabrics: 8 Seasonal colors, 8 shirt fabrics, 6 suit fabrics, 6 tie
colors, displayed in concertina style for easy co-ordination.
also receive 2 digital color swatches to keep on your phone i.e. the mens colors (left) and the colors from the Seasonal color swatch pictured above.
IN THE UK
Please use this button to purchase, p & p £1.95.
OUTSIDE THE UK
Please use this button to purchase, p & p is £5.95
For personal advice you need Color Analysis for Men
Finding all articles relating to:
Homepage >> Free Color Analysis for Men >> The Spring Man