The AUTUMN Man
Your color characteristics are WARM and DEEP
and you belong to the Autumn Season
- The AUTUMN man has a golden undertone to his skin and will have green tinted veins.
- His skin is golden beige, medium to deep, sometimes with freckles, but always with a deep warmth.
- His eyes will be warm green or brown, golden or deepest amber, turquoise/teal - often with yellow flecks. Brows will also be quite dark.
- His hair is likely to be chestnut brown perhaps auburn and sometimes even deeper. There will usually be some rich red tints.
- All the shades in this palette have the same characteristics as the Autumn man and will harmonize with and complement his coloring and complexion.
Why you should choose AUTUMN colors
- The colors that suit you best will have a WARM golden undertone with a DEEP intensity.
- Wearing these colors echoes your natural coloring creating harmony and balance so you will always look your best.
- You can use this color palette to build a co-ordinated wardrobe saving TIME and MONEY!
- You'll probably feel instinctively at home in these colors.
The AUTUMN man will look his best in:
- Muted and soft colors that are strong, warm and natural.
- Close to your face beige, cream and muted apricot are better than pure white.
- Earth colors with a soft deep intensity: coffee and deep chocolate brown, deep camel tones, autumn grey, deep tomato and brick reds, olives and golds.
- Your neutral tones for suits and jackets are based mostly on shades of brown, autumn grey and marine navy.
- Shirts and casual wear bring in the more colorful shades of deep warm reds, teal, rich strong greens and warm purple/blues.
- All these colors have the same color characteristics as your own.
- Neutrals form the backbone of your wardrobe - the investment
pieces such as coats jackets, trousers etc. which take you from season
- These colors are great for accessories too.
- Neutrals create the perfect foil for your strong accent colors.
- Your best neutrals are all WARM, strong brown and deep camel, olive and pine green, mahogany and autumn grey. Navy is also a great color but a warm navy is slightly softer.
- Your best light neutrals are cream and warm beige.
- Your coloring is strong so avoid an outfit in all light shades, strong shades will match your natural coloring.
- Avoid the crisp and harsh colors contrasts i.e. black and white, deep navy blue and white, if possible, you need more softness.
Some familiar faces with AUTUMN coloring
How to wear your WARM DEEP colors
difficult to visualize how an outfit should look. But your primary
consideration is an undertone that is WARM and DEEP. You can wear and enjoy all the colors in
the AUTUMN color palette.
There are both soft and brighter tones that allow you to choose according to mood and occasion.
For casual wear you can introduce any of the colors in the Autumn swatch knowing you will always look your best.
The Autumn Man Color Brief £5
AUTUMN Color Brief is ready to
download and print out with all the concise information you need to
start wearing and enjoying the colors that complement your natural
coloring. I show you the colors to choose for both formal and casual
wear and how to co-ordinate your wardrobe with colors and fabrics.
16 pages of information includes 2 DIGITAL COLOR SWATCHES that can be stored on
your Iphone or Ipad for shopping i.e. 30 color Seasonal swatch and 28 color Mens swatch.
Color swatch for the Autumn man - £25
Carrying colors in your head is difficult and a Color Swatch makes
organizing a breeze and shopping a pleasure. Your choice won't be
limited, on the contrary, between each color there are literally
hundreds of shades and tones just like an artist's palette.
Mens Seasonal color swatch is presented in a discreet, slim-line wallet
designed to fit in the inside pocket of a suit jacket.
dyed fabrics: 8 Seasonal colors, 8 shirt fabrics, 6 suit fabrics, 6 tie
colors, displayed in concertina style for easy co-ordination and despatched to you soonest.
also receive 2 digital color swatches to keep on your phone i.e. the
mens colors (left) and the colors from the Seasonal color swatch
IN THE UK
Please use this button to purchase, p & p £1.95.
OUTSIDE THE UK
Please use this button to purchase, p & p is £5.95
For personal advice you need Color Analysis for Men
Finding all articles relating to:
Homepage >> Free Color Analysis for Men >> The Autumn Man