Enhance and appreciate...
The very feminine attribute of breasts cause oh so many worries! Too big or too small? One woman's assets are another woman's problem!
There are those women who want their breasts made smaller and others that want
Unfortunately, we get what we're given. We're all
different shapes and sizes and there is nothing the matter with the way
you are, whatever shape that may be.
But if you feel that your clothes don't hang the way you'd like them to then a few style tips will allow you to ENHANCE and APPRECIATE your neat figure.
Love yourself as you are...
Unless you are considering something pretty drastic (the dangers of breast augmentation are well recognized) decide to make the best of yourself and the most of your neat bustline.
In other words learn to love yourself just the way you are! Beautiful lingerie and a few style tips can work wonders!
Do reach out for advice and a professional bra fitting. If you're in the UK John Lewis offer an excellent service.
Alternatively, if you're in the US then you can't beat Nordstrom for the sheer range of bras to choose from.
Advantages to having a small breasts
- a small bust is usually in proportion with a slight or slender frame
- Clothes look better on you than your large breasted friends
- you have a far larger selection of pretty bras
- you will never face the problem of backache
- enjoy clothes that don't need a bra, strappy tops or a backless dress
- a small chest will stay perkier, heavy breasts tend to droop
- there are many more women who consider large breasts to be a problem!
How to enhance small breasts...
- a well fitted bra will give a pretty silhouette. Ensure it's
comfortable and supportive
- choose styles that add volume with soft fabrics; yokes, blouson, ruched or loose shirt
- add interest to your top half with buttons, pockets or zip
- A printed fabric, floral, paisley, stripe will add bulk as will textured knitwear
- softly rounded, crew or shallow scoop are the most flattering necklines
- A square or V-neckline will also add some width
- A sweetheart neckline draws attention to the bust and accentuates the cleavage
- Layer to add volume, cami/cardigan, t-shirt/jacket, shirt/waistcoat, gilet
Swimwear can be a particular problem but there are solutions:
- swimsuits with well shaped cups will suppot and enhance small breasts
- add a cup or shaper to an existing bikini or swimsuit to define your shape
- for more volume look for gel filled cups to give shape quickly and easily
Finding all articles relating to:
Homepage >> Fit your Body Shape >> Small breasts