Small breast size?
Enhance and appreciate it...
Small breast size?
The very feminine attribute of breasts cause oh so many worries! Too big or too small? One woman's assets are another woman's problem!
There are those women who want their breasts made smaller and others that want
Unfortunately, we get what we're given. We're all
different shapes and sizes and there is nothing the matter with the way
you are, whatever shape that may be.
But if you feel that your clothes don't hang the way you'd like them to then a few style tips will allow you to ENHANCE and APPRECIATE your neat figure.
Make the most of it...
So unless you're considering something pretty drastic, learn to
make the best and the most of your neat bustline and learn to love the
way you are!
A few style tips can work wonders!
Advantages to having a small breast size
- a small bust is usually in proportion with a slight or slender frame
- anything different would look out of balance
- Clothes look better on your than your large breasted friends
- you have a far larger selection of pretty bras and they're usually cheaper
- you will never face the problem of backache
- enjoy the clothes that really won't take a bra, strappy tops or a backless dress
- a small chest will stay perkier as you age, heavy breasts tend to droop
- there are many more women who consider large breasts to be a problem!
How to enhance small breast size...
- get a well fitted bra,
push up or nicely padded and rounded to give you an attractive silhouette. Make sure it's
comfortable and supportive
- choose styles that draw the eye and add volume - gathered
yokes, blouson, ruched styles or loose shirt style
- add interest to your top half with buttons, pockets, zips or a low
collar with detail
- A printed fabric, floral, paisley or an
interesting stripe will add bulk
- softly rounded, crew or shallow scoop are the most flattering necklines
- A square or V-neckline will also add some width
- A sweetheart neckline draws attention to the bust line and accentuates the cleavage
- Layer to add volume, cami/cardigan, t-shirt/jacket, shirt/waistcoat, gilet...
- Cosy up in textured knitwear in the colder weather
Swimwear can be a particular problem but there are solutions:
- gel filled bikinis or swimwear give shape quickly and easily
- add a cup or shaper to an existing bikini or swimsuit to further define the area
As long as your body is in proportion, clothes
will hang much more attractively on your frame than on your more
voluptuous girlfriends. You are able to wear tightly fitting tops and
pretty necklines that show a touch of cleavage.
that is too voluminous it will make you look smaller still - better to wear something fitted then add an extra jacket or blouse over the top.
Please share your COMMENTS
Homepage >> Fit your Body Shape >> Small breast size