You have LIGHT tonal coloring
LIGHT tonal coloring means that your coloring is fragile almost translucent and you belong to the LIGHT Color Family
Your natural coloring:
- looks delicate almost fragile
- there is little color difference between your eyes, skin tone and hair
- your skintone may be pink, ivory or golden but always very light
- Your eyes will be light blue, grey, aqua, green or occasionally hazel
- Your hair is fair, blonde or very light brown
- You often stay looking younger than your years
To look your best...
- Choose colors from the LIGHT color family to create harmony and balance
- It's easy to be overpowered by heavy strong color - your LIGHT colors have a lighter pigment
- They are not all Wishy Washy or pastel shades, just tha there is less pigment
- When you wear LIGHT shades you will always look your most ATTRACTIVE!
- All the shades in the LIGHT Color Family harmonize and allow you to create a co-ordinated wardrobe.
- The LIGHT Color Swatch includes shades from both SPRING and SUMMER palettes
Your prettiest colors are...
- Pastel blue through to cornflower
- Aqua and Turquoise, Blue Greens
- Pastel Pink through to a Deep Rose
Your best neutrals are...
- lighter navy
and lighter greys
- Soft White and Ivory are better than Pure White
Neutrals will always...
...form the backbone of your wardrobe - the investment pieces such as
coats, jackets, trousers etc. shoes and bag, which will take you from
season to season. Your brighter and lighter colors will co-ordinate with
these basic garments.
All makeup will look deeper on you than on any one else because your coloring is so fair. It is better to avoid deep colors.
- Match foundation carefully to your jawline so that it blends well
- Natural eye shadow colors to shape rather than heavy color
- Choose gentle taupe and greys rather than heavy black
- Gentle pink or peachy lipstick with a slightly deeper lip pencil for definition if liked
Hair color suggestions
hair is blonde, fair or very light brown. If you feel a little
colorless or childhood blonde has faded, you can add gentle blonde
highlights for brightness. Avoid an overall heavy blonde tone which may
overpower your fair skin.
Some familiar faces with LIGHT tonal coloring
All you need to enjoy your LIGHT colors...
The LIGHT Color Brief - £3.00
The Light Color Brief is ready to
download and print out with all the concise information you need to start
wearing and enjoying your own Color Family - colors, makeup, hair etc.
15 pages of information including DIGITAL COLOR SWATCH that can be on
your Iphone or Ipad for shopping. Or you can make it into a mirror image
of the fabric color swatch.
The Tonal Color Brief - £6.00
Like to know more about Tonal Color Analysis? I show you an easy way to confirm your Color Family.
There are 45 colors for each Color Family - 60 pages in all.
course this isn't the equivalent of a professional Color Analsis but
it's a concise reference to anyone interested in the subject - and
comprehensive enough to be the starting point into the magical world of
The LIGHT Color Swatch £32.00
The LIGHT color swatch has 45 fabulous shades and comes with a wealth of information about how to wear and co-ordinate your colors.
It's impossible to carry a shade in your head so a color fan is perfect for shopping/wardrobe planning. No more mistakes - save TIME and MONEY!
ALSO INCLUDED: When I
acknowledge purchase of your swatch I will send you a FREE DIGITAL COLOR
SWATCH so you can always have your colors to hand on your Ipad or phone.
In the UK? Please use this button to purchase, post and packing £1.50
Outside the UK? Please use this button to purchase, post & packing £4.95
Yes you can wear red! It doesn’t have to be overpowering! With a light
intensity you can still have beautiful brights – Coral red, bright clear red,
Watermelon and Bittersweet. Avoid heavy blue
reds and deep tomato.
Find all articles relating to
Please share your COMMENTS
Homepage >> Color Analysis >> Free Color Analysis >> Light tonal coloring