Wide leg pants do a great cover-up job!
Wide leg pants are
always elegant and do a great cover-up job.. and they're bang on trend.
- top heavy? balance your figure
- thin legs or fat legs? cover them up
- can't wear attractive shoes? hide them
- want to feel elegant? keep them wide
- warm climate? keep them light and floaty
- want to look taller? keep them dark
Wide leg pants are the answer?
- Show off slim hips and thighs with a fluid fabric and lighter colors
- Minimize your top half with a fabric that drapes and vertical detail, e.g. V necks, buttons or pleats
- Avoid unnecessary detail such as pockets at bust level which will add volume in the wrong place
Want to hide your legs and feet?
- Wide leg pants are elegant for a smart occasion where ordinary trousers would be too tailored
- Wear beautifully soft and fluid silk pants for a glamorous party look
- Find it difficult to wear feminine and attractive shoes? you can hide them elegantly under longer pants
- If you're in a warm climate and everyone else appears to be in shorts - you can keep cool by choosing a lightweight and fluid fabric in a natural and breathable material
- Match shoes to trouser color if you want to minimize feet or make legs look longer
Petites wear wide leg pants to lengthen the leg
- Keep them wide but a bit straighter
- A centre crease or vertical stripes accentuate the length
- Always keep them long over your shoes
- A high waist lengthens the bottom half of your body
- Match shoes to your pants to lengthen even more
- Wear all one color top to toe
Find all articles relating to
Please share your COMMENTS
Homepage >> How to Style >> Wide leg pants