You have WARM tonal coloring
WARM tonal coloring means that you have a YELLOW undertone and belong to the WARM Color Family
Your natural coloring:
There is always a golden warmth to your appearance.
Your skin tone may be light through to a golden beige or bronze, often with a sprinkling of freckles.
eyes will be Brown, Green, Teal or Turquoise, hazel - they may be flecked with yellow.
Your hair is rich; golden brown, red to auburn or a rich deep chestnut.
To look your best:
- Choose colors from the WARM Color Family to create harmony and balance
- WARM shades have the same undertone as your own and echo your own natural coloring
- When you wear WARM shades you will always look your most ATTRACTIVE!
- All the shades in the WARM Color Family harmonize and allow you to create a co-ordinated wardrobe.
- The WARM Color Swatch includes both SPRING and AUTUMN colors.
Your prettiest colors are...
- Turquoise through to Deep Teal
- Warm pinks such as Coral, Peach and Apricot
- Deep tomato red and orange red
Your best neutrals are...
- Warm beige, camel and coffee brown
- Olive green, Autumn grey and Navy
- Choose Ivory rather than pure white
Neutrals always form...
the backbone of your wardrobe - the investment pieces such as
coats, jackets, trousers etc. shoes and bag, which will take you from
season to season. Your brighter and lighter colors will co-ordinate with
these basic garments.
- Choose colors with the same Warm undertone
- Test foundation to blend into your jawline
- Natural eye shadow colors - cream, taupe and warm brown
- Bronze, sludgy greens or dusky turquoise for drama
- Warm lipsticks: peach, coral, copper, bronze and rust
- A natural peachy/brown blusher
Hair color suggestions
ensure that your hair shades complement the golden tones. You can enjoy
copper and chestnut, golds and caramels. Any highlights should follow
this golden look, steer away from ash of any description.
Some familiar faces with Warm coloring
Debra Messing, Shirley Maclaine, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lopez - all with Warm coloring
All you need to enjoy your WARM colors...
The WARM Color Brief £1.50
The Warm Color Brief is ready to download and print with all the concise information you need to start wearing and enjoying your own Color Family - colors, makeup hair etc.
11 pages of information including 45 color shades you can make into your own swatch.
The TONAL Color Brief £6.00
Like to know more about how Color Analysis works? I show you an easy way to identify a Color Family.
Of course this isn't equivalent to a professional Color Analysis but it's a concise reference to anyone interested in the subject - and comprehensive enough to be a starting point into the magical world of Color!
There are 60 pages in all with 45 colors for each Color Family - ready to download and print.
The WARM Color Swatch £32.00
The WARM color swatch has 45 fabulous shades and comes with a wealth of information about how to wear and co-ordinate your colors.
It's impossible to carry a shade in your head so a color fan is perfect for shopping/wardrobe planning. No more mistakes - save TIME and MONEY!
PLUS FREE EBOOK: You'll also receive a FREE copy of the Warm Color Brief shown above.
In the UK? Please use this button, post & packing £1.50
Outside the UK? Please use this button, post & packing £4.95
Red for Valentine's Day...
Your best reds are Orange toned, brilliant Pillar
Box through to Dark Tomato Red and into the Rich Rusts. Avoid Blue reds which will look cold against
Do you have any queries or comments about what you've read on this page or perhaps you'd like to share an experience of your own?
Homepage >> Color Analysis >> Free Color Analysis >> Warm tonal coloring