You have DEEP tonal coloring
DEEP tonal coloring means that your strong deep coloring is the first thing we notice and you belong to the DEEP Color Family
Your natural coloring:
- is very strong almost exotic
- your hair, eyes and skin tone are all well defined
- this creates high contrast between your hair, eyebrows and skin tone
- your skin tone can be from mid beige, through to olive or bronze
- your eyes may be green, hazel or the deepest brown / black
- your hair will be deep brown to black, deep chestnut or even deep auburn.
To look your best...
- Choose colors from the DEEP color family to look your most attractive
- You need these strong bold colors to create balance with your own strong natural coloring
- This doesn't mean that all your colors are dark - just that they have an intense pigment
- The DEEP Color Swatch includes the deepest tones from both AUTUMN and WINTER palettes
- Colors that are pale, dull or wishy washy will not do your justice
- When you wear these strong colors you will come to life!
Your best colors are:
- Deep true red and Tomato Red
- Strong Royal Blue and Cobalt
- Hot Turquoise through the Deep Teal
- Magenta and deep Burgundy
- Emerald Green and Pine Green
- Terracotta and deep Pumpkin
and your best neutrals are:
- the strongest: Black, Charcoal Grey
- Taupe and a Light True Grey for Summer
form the backbone of your wardrobe - the investment pieces such as
coats, jackets, trousers etc. shoes and bag, which will take you from
season to season. Your brighter and lighter colors will co-ordinate with
these basic garments.
- Makeup colors need to be strong to balance your high contrast and so as not to disappear
- Match foundation carefully to your jawline so that it blends well
- Choose eyeshadow from Deep Brown, Pine Green or Burgundy. Shape the eyes with deep grey or black
- Ephasize the eyes, brows and lips equally
- Use a liner to define lips and use with a medium to strong lip color
- Enjoy using highlighter and blush to make the most of your dramatic natural coloring
Hair color suggestions...
- Don't be tempted to add highlights or lighten your hair, the intensity of color is what your coloring is all about
- If you are greying then you can re-instate the depth of color as your brows are likely to stay dark
- However, you will make an excellent transition into grey if you're happy to do so
Some familiar faces with DEEP coloring
Sophia Loren, Terri Hatcher, Eva Longoria and Liza Minnelli all with Deep coloring
All you need to enjoy your DEEP colors...
The DEEP Color Brief £3.00
The Deep Color Brief is ready to download and print out with all the concise information you need to start wearing and enjoying your own Color Family - colors, makeup, hair etc.
15 pages of information including DIGITAL COLOR SWATCH that can be on your Iphone or Ipad for shopping. Or you can make it into a mirror image of the fabric color swatch.
The Tonal Color Brief £6.00
Like to know more about Tonal Color Analysis? I show you an easy way to confirm your Color Family.
There are 45 colors for each Color Family - 60 pages in all.
Of course this isn't the equivalent of a professional Color Analsis but it's a concise reference to anyone interested in the subject - and comprehensive enough to be the starting point into the magical world of color.
DEEP color swatch £32.00
45 fabulous fabric shades come with a wealth of information about how to wear and co-ordinate your colors.
It's impossible to carry a shade in your head so a color fan is perfect for shopping/wardrobe planning. No more mistakes - save TIME and MONEY!
PLUS FREE EBOOK: You'll also receive a FREE copy of the Deep Color Brief shown above.
In the UK? Please use this button to purchase, post & packing £1.50
Outside the UK? Please use this button to purchase, post & packing £4.95
The boldest reds are all yours - nothing wishy washy here! True Red through to Bright Burgundy and
Please share your COMMENTS
Homepage >> Color Analysis >> Deep color family >> Deep tonal coloring