You have BRIGHT tonal coloring
BRIGHT tonal coloring has elements of both Warm and Cool
If your primary characteristic is BRIGHT
- Your natural coloring is striking
- There is a strong contrast between your hair and skin tone
- Your hair will usually be much deeper than your skin tone
- Your hair will have a strong intense color - red, deep chestnut, deep auburn or very dark - occasionally golden blonde!
- Your eyes are jewel bright!
This is your Color Family and all the shades have the same characteristics as your own natural coloring. All of these shades will harmonize and balance your coloring and complexion.
To look your best...
- Choose colors from the BRIGHT Color Family to create harmony and balance
- BRIGHT shades all have complete Clarity i.e. with no influence of undertone
- Clear colors will balance the clear contrast in your natural coloring and create HARMONY
- You have slight elements of WARM and COOL
and you need to strike a balance between the two. Blue undertones
appear cold while yellow undertones may create an unhealthy glow
- BRIGHT shades will allow your natural coloring to shine and you will always look your most ATTRACTIVE
- The BRIGHT Color Swatch includes colors from both the SPRING and WINTER seasons.
- Black and White, also Charcoal Grey, are BRIGHT or clear tones
Your best colors are...
Neutrals will always...
form the backbone of your wardrobe - the investment pieces such as coats, jackets, trousers etc. shoes and bag, which will take you from season to season. Your brighter and lighter colors will co-ordinate with these basic garments.
You are the only Color Family that has Black and White as main neutrals - your brilliant coloring carries this combination off extremely well.
A monochromatic look - sharp and crisp black and white looks particularly elegant with brilliant splashes of accent color.
If you have Bright tonal coloring your eyes are striking with a jewel brightness... bright blue, turquoise, green or sometimes steel grey. Your makeup needs to be crisp enough to balance this brightness.
- Match foundation carefully to your jawline so that it blends well particularly if you are fair skinned
- Play up the drama with eye makeup to shape and define - strong tones of neutral colors
- Lips can take bold color but ensure that the definition is crisp
- Eyes, brows and lips should be emphasized equally
Hair color suggestions
hair color is intense: red, deep chestnut, dark brown or black. Ensure
that this intensity is not diluted. As your hair greys to a dark steel
grey, your eyebrows will remain dark and the intensity will remain with
your very bright eyes.
Some familiar faces with BRIGHT tonal coloring
Katy Perry, Dawn French, Courtney Cox and Joan Collins - all with Bright coloring
All you need to enjoy your BRIGHT colors...
The BRIGHT Color Brief £1.99
The Bright Color Brief is ready to download and print with all the concise information you need to start wearing and enjoying your own Color Family - colors, makeup hair etc.
11 pages of information including 45 color shades you can make into your own swatch.
The TONAL Color Brief £6.00
Like to know more about how Color Analysis works? I show you an easy way to identify your Color Family.
Of course this isn't equivalent to a professional Color Analysis but it's a concise reference for anyone interested in the subject and comprehensive enough to be a starting point into the magical world of Color!
There are 60 pages in all with 45 colors for each Color Family - ready to download and print.
The BRIGHT color swatch £32.00
The Bright color swatch has 45 fabulous shades and comes with a wealth of information about how to wear and co-ordinate your colors.
It's impossible to carry a color shade in your head so a color fan is perfect for shopping/wardrobe planning. No more mistakes - save TIME and MONEY!
PLUS FREE EBOOK: You'll also receive a FREE copy of the Bright Color Brief shown above.
In the UK? Please use this button to purchase, p & p £1.50.
Outside the UK? Please use this button to purchase, p & p £4.95.
RED for VALENTINE'S DAY
Your reds are the brightest and clearest - True Red, Bright Clear Red and glorious Scarlet.
Avoid anything with an orange tone or a blue red.
Like more indepth information about your colors - you need Personal Color Analysis
Please share your COMMENTS
Homepage >> Color Analysis >> Free Color Analysis >> Bright tonal coloring